Spurgeons Digital Family Hub
Our growing Spurgeons Digital Family Hub, with always available online resources supporting families with parenting after separation, disordered eating, families affected by imprisonment and more...
Our impact made daily to thousands of young lives
- people reached digitally via our courses, social media and online content
- of children say they made progress when being supported by our services
- of service users in 2022-23 would recommend us to friends and family
- of families make progress across their lives when working alongside us
- of children have made headway with their feelings and behaviour
- two-year-olds were seen in Birmingham completing their early years review; this is more than 92% of two-year-olds in our Birmingham communities.
- We are currently working intensively with 220 prisoners to improve relationships with their families and children
- were safeguarded and kept safe from domestic abuse, neglect and the effects of poor mental health
For parents and families
We seek to help families cope better with their difficulties and provide them with resources and support to find long lasting solutions to challenging problems.
For young carers
Spurgeons offers a wide range of services to support young carers, from mentoring and educational support to activities and trips away to give them much needed respite.
Spurgeons' DAD.info is Europe's largest advice and support website for Fathers
DAD.info talks directly to Dads at every stage of their parenting journey. We have a huge library of resources covering everything from fights to finances, meltdowns to menstruation.
We recognise that our support for vulnerable children and their families is only made possible by the generous support we receive from our supporters across the country. On their behalf, please know that your support is vital and is much appreciated.