Working with Spurgeons allows you to make a real difference in the lives of many young people, and gain a host of other benefits too. All our employees bring something unique to Spurgeons and we value their contribution.
Change a young person's life and they might just change yours too.
We are recruiting!
Senior Young Carers Support Worker
Spurgeons Young Carer Support Service, Wolverhampton
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, someone who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people - up to 18 years of age - to join Spurgeons’ Young Carers service based in Wolverhampton. Young Carers have a caring role to fulfil in their home and often miss out, or experience disadvantage.
Email us at email@example.com
#Joboftheweek #Joboftheday #Recruitingnow
#Charityjobs #Wolverhamptonjobs #Wolverhampton
Working for Spurgeons gives you the opportunity to:
- work with people who are passionate about making a real difference to children, young people and families
- work in an organisation whose values are at the heart of what they do
- work in a caring environment
- work in a professional and child-centred way
- be fulfilled in your work
- have fun and make friends
- be innovative and creative
- be challenged to be the best
We offer our employees a range of benefits and support including:
News and Blogs
Read the latest news and blogs from Spurgeons