Working with Spurgeons allows you to make a real difference in the lives of many young people, and gain a host of other benefits too. All our employees bring something unique to Spurgeons and we value their contribution.
Change a young person's life and they might just change yours too.
Job of the week
Children's Services Lead Family Support
Anthony Road Children's Centre, Birmingham
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Children’s Services Lead (12 month FTC) to support the co-ordination and operational management of Family Support within the Hodge Hill District of Birmingham, as part of Birmingham Forward Steps Early Years Health and Well Being Service.
#Joboftheweek #Joboftheday #Recruitingnow
Working for Spurgeons gives you the opportunity to:
- work with people who are passionate about making a real difference to children, young people and families
- work in an organisation whose values are at the heart of what they do
- work in a caring environment
- work in a professional and child-centred way
- be fulfilled in your work
- have fun and make friends
- be innovative and creative
- be challenged to be the best
We offer our employees a range of benefits and support including:
News and Blogs
Read the latest news and blogs from Spurgeons