Partner with us
We're always looking for partnership opportunities with organisations that can help us to offer the best possible services to the children, young people and families we support.
If you are a commissioner, service provider or are interested in working with us, get in touch to discuss further.
At Spurgeons we understand the challenges faced by commissioners in meeting the needs of children and families, so we work proactively with you to ensure our services are responsive, value for money and achieve the best possible outcomes.
In the year up to the end of March 2020, Spurgeons ran 50 projects and services which were delivered in 22 Local Authority areas across England.
This brought us into contact with 29,835 children and young people and 33,232 adult family members. Of these, we worked intensively with 3,095 children and young people to directly help them overcome the challenges they faced and reduced their vulnerability and disadvantage.
What do our partners say?
Discover why our commissioners, partners and funders are providing hope to vulnerable children and families with Spurgeons.
Spurgeons in Wiltshire have a dynamic, solution focussed attitude. They have a strong desire to improve outcomes for all of the children and families. Systems have been revised to achieve very good results and partnerships are exemplary. - Lucy-Anne Bryant, Lead Commissioner, Wiltshire Council 2018
Spurgeons Children's Charity provides:
- Commissioning through contracted services
- Exploring consortium or partnership opportunities
- Working with us to design or deliver new service solutions
- Research and development opportunities
- Alternative delivery or funding models
- Innovation or new ways of working
- Specialist services and interventions
- Grants or additional funding applications
- Schools, colleagues, work-place awareness raising
- Spot-purchase or one-off projects
- Attending events or responding to consultation opportunities
Why work with us?